At the risk of sounding like Dr. Seuss, our NEW hospitality webinars can be attended ‘here, there, everywhere’ – from just about anywhere in the world where you can obtain WiFi or internet access.
The webinars cover various topics of particular relevance to today’s hospitality professionals and students. Some of the excellent topics covered in recent webinars include:
- Is mobile marketing a waste of time? (Bulent Osman, managing director, The App Garden)
- Ignoring social media is like ignoring your customers (Karen Fewell AIH, director, Digital Blonde)
- Reclaiming profits and reducing dependency on OTAs (Frank Reeves, chief executive, Avvio)
Forthcoming topics, for which bookings are currently being taken, include:
- The Hospitality and Food Service Agreement: Taking action on waste (Elin Pheasant, WRAP) 3pm, 4 Feb 2014
- Catching the ones that got away – how to use remarketer advertising to convert more bookings (Paul West MIH, managing director, Ignite Hospitality) 3pm, 11 Feb 2014
- Food labelling and the legal implications (Sarah Sleet, Coeliac UK) 3pm, 18 Feb 2014
Academics who wish to book a seat and present the webinar to students in the classroom can make arrangements to do so by contacting: email@example.com.
Institute members, including Education Membership Scheme members, can obtain access to previously held webinars 30 days after the event by logging in to the Institute’s home page and going to the Online Catalogue, then searching ‘webinar’ in the basic search box to locate the webinar’s record and link. It’s easy!
The webinars are so popular they are now fully booked on the day, so don’t wait. Book your attendance soon.