…and they are sharing it in a special edition of the excellent magazine, INFO, the magazine for Anglo-French Business from the French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain.
The Institute of Hospitality and other key industry stakeholders including the BHA, BDO LLP, Relais & Chateaux, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts and others, recently met with the French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain to confer with them about the edition. The result? The Institute’s Chief Executive, Peter Ducker FIH, contributed an article about Training the Next Generation (see pp 46-47) and the entire special edition, entitled Hospitality & Restaurants: Tastes, Trends and Transformations, includes some very readable hospitality sector analysis about businesses both here and across the channel.
The articles range from the more light-hearted to some substantive industry coverage, but all with a soupçon of French-Anglo flavour. For example:
- Leisure and Hospitality: Industry Insights
- Preserving Heritage in a Globalising Brand
- Facts, Figures and Beyond: the Far-reaching Impact of the UK Hospitality Industry
- That VAT Issue
- Accor Hotels UK
- Lunch with Raymond Blanc
- Social Media: To Tweet or Not to Tweet
- Branding Challenges for a City Hotel
- Recruiting and Training at Hotel Level: the Pullman St Pancras Case Study
- Investing in Bricks and Mortar: France or UK?
You can view the entire contents of the title FREE at INFO. Merci, French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain!