The Institute is looking to expand its pool of freelance Centre Approvals Managers and Monitoring Advisers.
In this role you will be the Institute’s main point of contact with new and established Institute Awarding Body approved centres. Fair minded, constructive and with a rigorous understanding of both the General Conditions of Recognition and how they inform your centre approvals decisions, you will be joining a diverse team of Centre Approvals Managers and Advisers at an exciting moment in the Institute of Hospitality Awarding Body’s history. We are looking for colleagues with expertise in quality and assessment and experience as a practitioner in hospitality, tourism or leisure management.
We particularly welcome applications from:
• holders of the Institute of Hospitality qualifications at level 3 or level 4;
• HCIMA qualified practitioners;
• Fellows or members of the Institute of Hospitality.
£150 per day plus travel
In the first instance please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating:
• How you as a centre approvals advisor will support the Institute of Hospitality’s commitment to uniting professionals, promoting excellence and facilitating learning;
• Your geographic location;
• Your proposed level of availability.
Deadline for submission of applications: August 14th
Shortlisting: August 15th – 21st
Notifications to all applicants: August 24th
Telephone interviews: September 2nd onwards
Confirmation and feedback by September 15th